Technical Team Lead – Drupal $130K + Super
Great opportunity to focus on development of big builds for some of Australia’s most recognized global brands. Be the technical SME engaging and establishing a high performing technical team practice.
As a best practices and team-minded leader, shape how top Brands leverage technology to connect with their audience.
- Own the development and delivery of the Drupal solutions and tackle the complex technical matters working closely with a cross functional team.
- Manage the implementation process of the design, assessments and set up the day-to-day planning for the Development team.
- Guarantee the code quality with hands on reviews and establishing best practices like testing, continuous integration, refactoring and documentation.
- Improve team performance, project approach and client engagement
- 4+ years experience in Drupal and PHP development (Drupal 7 and Drupal 8) in a Senior/Lead capacity for complex technical solutions
- You’re familiar with Agile best practices like scrum, TDD, continuous integration and design patterns.
- Together with your team, you work towards a high-quality product. In doing so, you take into account user friendliness, performance, and reusability.
- Commercially pragmatic and customer driven, you enjoying uncovering technical solutions to business and marketing problems.
- Even tight deadlines don’t scare you. You can also keep the peace in your team.
Want to hear more? Take a moment to apply online and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org