Our client, an award winning full-service digital agency is looking for a talented Senior Technical Digital Producer to join and grow their team!
This agency provides, and encourages digital innovation, and the work they produce goes past the traditional campaigns and marketing. As a senior technical digital producer, you will be involved in developing dynamic platforms and ecosystems. You will ideally be a Certified Scrum Master, and will implement scrum/ agile practices within this environment.
As the senior technical digital producer, you will assist the agency is setting roots in Melbourne, eventually growing the team and being an integral part of the team. A diplomatic operator, you will be working in a client facing capacity, guiding the client’s decisions to balance long-term vision vs. short-term business obligations.
The perfect candidate will:
• Lead discovery process on large engagements and accurately scope projects, defining project requirements and success metrics
• Manage large projects or multiple projects totalling over $1m.
• Serve as the main client interface on projects, clarify strategic requirements, explain complex ideas clearly, and manage expectations
• Oversee multiple producers and interdisciplinary project teams
• Lead and inspire teams by communicating a vision for the project as well as involving people at the optimal levels for project success
• Lead meetings with senior clients, ensure that they meet the stated objectives
• Ensure all deliverables are of the highest quality
• Work in an independent fashion, solve problems, make decisions, and communicate effectively in difficult situations
• Participate in the development of new business
Previous experience & qualifications:
- 5 years’ (digital) agency experience
- Certified Scrum Master, with extensive experience using scrum/ agile methodologies
- Managing large budgets of minimum $500k
- Extensive experience in website development, redevelopment & Sitecore development
- Have a true passion for digital, want to produce work which not only meets client requirements, but betters it!
For further information please take a moment to apply online and forward your CV to email@example.com or call (02) 9114 8160.