If you’re passionate about design and technology, enjoy working in a fun team environment, have great attention to detail and a positive ‘can do’ attitude, we’re looking for you!
As a .NET Sitecore developer, you will work alongside driven, smart and easy going designers, developers, producers and account managers in the creation and production of interactive, online, mobile and broadcast technologies.
- Tertiary qualification or alternate industry based course
- 5+ years of C# .NET development experience preferably within digital agency
- 5+ years of SQL Server 2008+ experience
- Use of MVC 4+
- 2 years minimum Sitecore (TDS, xDB, WFFM, HELIX, EXM) experience
- Excellent grasp of OO concepts as well as experience with LINQ, Entity Framework, and JQuery.
- Experience with creating or consuming web services and APIs
- Sound knowledge of the Internet, browsers and cross-platform issues
- Ability to adhere to programming and methodology standards
- Team player with a positive attitude and a good sense of humor
- Ability to work effectively under tight deadline
- CMS experience – Kentico/Umbraco/Drupal
- Azure and AWS experience
- Dev Ops
- SEO techniques and semantic markup
- Technical analysis and documentation
- Understanding of validation and compliance to W3C standards
- Client facing experience
- Self motivated
- Effective problem solving
- Ability to multitask
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
Why Join the Team?
- Internal Training programs designed to educate across multiple company disciplines.
- Quarterly Reviews and Awards: No more stuffy annual reviews.
- Belief in real-time feedback and guidance.
- Team is incouraged to develop their ideas into a full product and service.
- Individual Training Allowance
- Flexible Working Environment
Interested in hearing more? Please take a moment to apply online and send your CV to email@example.com