Our client is a boutique digital agency who fuelled by a passion for all things digital and help brands solve business problems by creating custom digital experiences regardless of the platform. They are on the look out for a Senior Digital Producer who can hit the ground running and manage a fantastic portfolio of work.
With the view to step up as Lead Producer, training and career growth will be a given for this role. In addition, as the Senior Producer, you will be working closely with the Head of Digital, Tech Lead and the Head of Strategy. Equally strong client facing as well as executing the projects, overseeing the process from brief to delivery. A hands on approach is a must.
What you’ll be doing:
- Triage of work from client for delivery on scope, to budget
- Client management
- Overseeing brief to delivery process
- Develop & manage a team
- Execution of work across digital and traditional channels
Previous experience & qualifications:
- 5 years’ (digital) agency experience
- Certified Scrum Master, with extensive experience using scrum/ agile methodologies
- Managing large budgets of minimum $500k
- Extensive experience in website development, redevelopment & Sitecore development
- Have a true passion for digital, want to produce work which not only meets client requirements, but betters it!
- DoubleClick, Sizmek
- Previous experience working across campaigns, social, edms, banners, websites, micro-sites and apps
- Understand CX and UX
- HTML5, CSS3
What you’ll get from the role:
- Rewarding work environment
- Career growth & training
- Mentored by some of the best in the business
- Outstanding culture and great team
- Great office
- Iconic brands to work on
- Agency perks such as, you know it, a ping pong table
If you are looking to work for one of the best boutique agencies in Sydney, with a great location, awesome coffee near by, love a competitive game of ping pong in the office AND you’re a Senior Digital Producer looking to take the next step in your career, you should know this is the place for you!
APPLY NOW through this Ad OR by sending your CV directly to Ash Budden at email@example.com.
Interactiveinc finds digital people for digital jobs. With more than 50 digital roles to fill every month, we are the recruiters both clients and candidates come to first. To find out more about this or any of our digital jobs, call +61 2 9114 8160 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.interactiveinc.com.au