Shout out to a Creative Full-stack Developer who is passionate about all aspects of Front-end technologies and who believes in iterative & user-centered, visual design to join a great Digital Agency team of developers, strategists, UXers and creative do award winning work.
You should be passionate about digital and have experience working across medium to large scale web builds. This role also requires a good sense of visual design, so be prepared to demonstrate your technical and design skills.
- Amazing team culture
- Forward thinking technology stacks
- Creative, open-plan offices
- 3+ years as a full stack developer (agency experience preferable)
- PHP and Framework based development (Laravel, Symfony)
- Open-source CMS (WordPress, Drupal)
- Creation and/or consumption of APIs (RESTful, GraphQL, SOAP)
- Database architecture and query (MySQL)
- Solid knowledge of software design and architectural patterns (MVC, Factory, Facade, Singleton, …)
- Knowledge of web security and best practices (OWASP)
- Knowledge in W3C standards and WCAG 2.0 a must
- Understanding of DevOps beneficial (AWS)
- Positive person, with a can-do attitude to collaborate and create innovative, user-centric web experiences
- Passion to drive and deliver intelligent commercially viable technical solutions
- Ability to communicate and translate solutions with both technical and non-technical people
- Good time management, planning, and ability to meet deadlines
Ready to work along some of the most talented in Digital Creative? Please take a moment to apply online with your CV.
Interactiveinc finds digital people for digital jobs. With more than 50 digital roles to fill every month, we are the recruiters both clients and candidates come to first. To find out more about this or any of our digital jobs, call +61 2 9114 8160 or visit www.interactiveinc.com.au