Exciting new opportunity for a Senior Elixir / Ruby on Rails Engineer to help development of an innovative, first in the market global platform. If taking ownership of products or building a software team that establishes bench mark technical practices and service delivery methodologies is in your career trajectory lets chat.
What’s on offer?
- Be part of an exciting innovative hi performance, robust platform that will service millions of users with the latest technologies including elixir, blockchain, aws, machine learning etc.
- Join a passionate and best in the industry team of engineers and help grow the team. Opportunity for career progression and ownership of product and service development.
- Competitive salary with equity options.
- 8+ years developing, deploying, scaling complex products and systems with high concurrency and modern frameworks, libraries, tools, and development standards (Elixir, Golang, Haskell, Clojure, Rails etc)
- Knowledge about caching strategies, message queues and service-oriented architectures.
- Experience leading projects, and thinking ahead about what’s to come, thinking of all the edge cases, and testing in a unit test framework
- Experience with RDBMS and NoSQL to support a large scale data set
- An obsession with new technologies and trends – we don’t mind testing new tech out where it makes sense for the products!
- Being a team player and a responsible person with attention to details and strong communication skills.
If you write code that sends satellites into orbit or have help lead a team to do so, let’s chat. Please take a moment to apply online and send through your CV.
Interactiveinc finds digital people for digital jobs. With more than 50 digital roles to fill every month, we are the recruiters both clients and candidates come to first. To find out more about this or any of our digital jobs, call +61 2 9114 8160 or visit www.interactiveinc.com.au.