My client, an award-winning agency based in Melbourne, is currently looking for an experienced client service professional – to assist with finding the right solutions for their clients.
Managing one of the biggest clients for the agency. The ideal candidate has to be strategic and consultative, ensuring that the client can be presented with the data and insights behind the agency’s work and therefore see the tangible results. In addition, and goes without saying, the SAM has to have exemplary communication skills- written and verbal!
You will have:
- 6 years’ experience in social media account management
- Digital social experience and content experience
- PR experience ideal
- Very strong understanding of social media across a range of platforms
- You will be an ideas person that is aware of the latest methods and techniques
- Reporting directly to the Executive Director – Social & Integration
- Good time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure are also a must.
- You will be a people person with a ‘can do‘ attitude who is a stickler for accuracy
Reporting into the Social Media Director, the SAM will be excellent in a client-facing situation, handling all the communication with the client, making sure that they also have an understanding of the production process so timelines can be communicated in a feasible manner to the client.
All in all, an excellent opportunity, and one not to be missed! Work with one of the best agencies out there, with some of the brightest minds doing some seriously mind-blowing work! Be challenged on a daily basis, yet have the support of the agency behind you!
For further information, contact Biama Nona on 02 9114 8160 or email email@example.com