This agency is truly passionate about the communications landscape and its ever-changing demands. Staying relevant, innovative and strategy driven focusing on results is the core of what they do. If you permeate all things comms and love creating new digital avenues at the same time then this is the role for you.
To be successful for the job, you must be able to show a previous successful track record in the following responsibilities –
- Strategic account planning, whilst winning the trust of the clients.
- ATL campaign, digital, PR and social media experience.
- Understand the value of innovation for the business, the client brand and the end user.
- Delivery of best practice account service to existing clients.
- Analysing project performance activity that maximises results for both the agency and the client
- Writing strategic briefs that include social, online, content, PR, comms & social.
- Producing resource plans and budget scopes for digital campaigns
- Managing client commercials and negotiating budgets for projects and retainers.
- 6yrs+ Account Service experience in integrated or digital agencies a must
- Managing accounts of over $500k
- Experience working in large and boutique agencies a bonus
- Autonomous, motivated and persistent
- Being able to work to a certain level of ambiguity
- FMCG, Retail, Automotive, Telco experience a plus
To apply for this role, send your resume through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 9114 8160 for further information.
Interactiveinc finds digital people for digital jobs. With more than 50 digital roles to fill every month, we are the recruiters both clients and candidates come to first. To find out more about this or any of our digital jobs, call +61 2 9114 8160 or visit www.interactiveinc.com.au