This role will own all aspects of the software development lifecycle from system analysis all the way to maintenance and supports.
- Technical documentation writing
- Minimum 4+ years’ experience developing .NET based Web applications (C#, ASP.Net MVC)
- SQL Server database development
- Established skills in Agile principle and able to produce code that can be truly tested. (Unit Test BDD, TDD etc)
- Experienced developing application using well-known frontend framework such as AngularJs/Angular/React/Vue
- Experienced building high performance large scale website
- Experienced Cloud system such as AWS or Azure
- LESS or SASS knowledge
- experience with PHP and .NET CMS a big bonus
Ready to take the next step in your career? Please take a moment to apply online with your CV.
Interactiveinc finds digital people for digital jobs. With more than 50 digital roles to fill every month, we are the recruiters both clients and candidates come to first. To find out more about this or any of our digital jobs, call +61 2 9114 8160 or visit www.interactiveinc.com.au