Our client, a digital creative agency, is looking for a junior digital campaign manager to come and work in their ad operations team and deliver some really awesome stuff for some really awesome brands.
Your day to day will involve working with the creative and development teams to help deliver campaigns for the client.
You’ll also be working in various ad platforms to help deliver campaigns not only nationally but globally.
You will need to be able to demonstrate the following:
- Be a smart, proactive and quick learner with organisational agility and strong attention to detail
- Have excellent planning and coordinating skills across multiple and diverse projects
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills – with both internal and external stakeholders
- Be able to remain calm under pressure
- Have a strong client service focus
- Microsoft Excel is a must
- Working with Google DoubleClick to help build and deliver campaigns.
- Assigning internal resources based on a knowledge of their workload, skills etc.
- Ensuring deliverables and key dates are met and communicated
- Review all incoming briefs to ensure there is enough information provided
- Build and maintain campaign schedules
- Experience with DC Studio
- Experience With Avaza
- A basic understanding of HTML/CSS/JS
- Experience in big data or background in data related field
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates to join this excellent and growing agency. The ideal candidate will currently be working at a large media agency and want to move to a more boutique agency where you will have more ownership on the work you do with some of the biggest brands around.
Interested in hearing more? Please take a moment to apply online and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org