RegTech is one of the fastest growing subsectors of FinTech and is promising to revolutionise the way companies deal with regulatory compliance. Our client is at the forefront of this exciting new sector and are looking to significantly increase their headcount!
What you’ll do in this role
This position will develop and support the front-end of our industry-first SaaS web application platform. Supported by UX/UI, industry, and back-end engineering experts, you’ll:
- Own the front-end development process from development through testing/QA to production.
- Work with a DevOps expert to establish a best-practice development, test/staging, production, and web app performance monitoring environments and related tools.
- Help refine our User Stories.
- Develop, test, and deploy front-end web application features, many of which will require integration with third-party APIs.
- Ensure our web application platform remains scalable, stable, secure, resilient, documented, and maintainable.
What we’re looking for?
- Bachelors degree in computer science, related degree or other relevant discipline (with additional training) or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of hands-on experience designing and developing modern, responsive web applications
- Solid experience implementing clean, structured, maintainable and re-usable styling in CSS/SASS/LESS
- Experience with source control services like Git, VS TFS
- Experience integrating RESTful web services into web apps
- Experience in producing deliverables that meet acceptance criteria like build quality, unit tests, integration tests, application logging
- Experience with Agile Scrum rituals and formats like User Stories, Epics, estimation, showcases, retrospectives, and time-boxed sprint planning
- Experience working with server-side scripting such as Node.JS would be a bonus
- Familiarity with Unit Testing, TDD and Continuous Integration
- Working knowledge of modern search technologies (e.g. Elastic) and structured and unstructured data storage approaches would be a bonus
Why join us?
- Well-funded, stable startup
- Excellent remuneration + employee benefits + profit share
- Work with the latest technologies in a legacy-free environment
- The opportunity to put your stamp on a completely new platform
- Modern, central Sydney CBD office close to public transport
- Join a team of individuals that are open, thoughtful, respectful, experienced, motivated, and successful
If this sounds like you, apply with your resume below.
Interactiveinc finds digital people for digital jobs. With more than 50 digital roles to fill every month, we are the recruiters both clients and candidates come to first. To find out more about this or any of our digital jobs, call +61 2 9114 8160 or visit www.interactiveinc.com.au