Job Category :
Job Type :
You have gained a minimum 7 years experience as Executive Producer or equivalent, you feel you are ready to step up to the plate and take the role of Head of Production (HOP). You have clearly conquered the role. It is assumed that the HOP has a solid understanding of digital media, production, UX, code and design principles. They are experts at project management (managing briefs, timelines, budgets, scope creep, production teams and stakeholders) and are proficient in allocating and managing resources for all projects running through the agency. Highly skilled at “scoping” digital executions (IA/UX, Func Specs, Wireframes etc.), the HOP demonstrates ownership and control over their assigned projects, displays excellent communication and people management skills; as well as understanding the creative and strategic considerations that impact delivering a project successfully. Additionally, the HOP is an adept client service manager and has a clear understanding of the commercial considerations tied to managing production within a digital agency. The HOP leads the Producer team and is responsible for managing, mentoring and supporting all producers. Importantly, the HOP assists the General Manager (GM) in ensuring all projects are delivered on time and on budget while meeting client and agency expectations. The HOP is also responsible for ensuring agency processes are adhered to and leads the agency in this regard.
- Minimum of 5 years project management experience in digital communication.
- At least 3 years experience creating user flows, site maps, wireframes and func specs.
- Proven experience in successfully managing large interactive/web projects and budgets.
- Working knowledge of Display Advertising processes – Media Schedules, Adservers etc.
- Working knowledge of eCRM processes and platforms – Marketo, Traction etc.
- Experience integrating with key social networks and their API’s – Facebook, Twitter etc.
- Working knowledge of database and server/hosting technologies (i.e. LAMP setups).
- Interest in current and developing project management ideas and methodologies.
- Ability to learn new technologies and marketing concepts quickly.
- Knowledge of common PM software tools (used for wireframes, timelines and job ticketing).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as strong presentation skills.
- Ability to stay calm and deliver great results under pressure.
- Approachable, friendly, enthusiastic, proactive and fun to work with.
- Self motivated, flexible and able to work without supervision.
- An uncompromising pride in self and work.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Experience in the execution or management of projects including Print, Multi-media, Film/TV Production, Graphic or Technical Design and Technical Development.
- Hands-on coding or design skills.
To be considered for this role please send your CV to email@example.com or call Nick on 9114 8160.