Leading digital agency on the lookout for talented traffic manager to come on board.
In this role you will be responsible to manage the work-flow of the team, they need a person who switches on under pressure.
- Ensure that the right talent is matched to the right projects.
- Liaise with team leads and deliver smooth digital projects.
- Manage traffic agency wide.
- Run weekly resourcing meetings.
- Monitor staffing requirements and report to Management (freelance and full-time)
- Work across all departments and ensure all projects are resourced correctly.
- Attend planning meeting to forecast new resource requirements on new project or new business opportunities.
- Previous experience as a traffic manager within an agency.
- Experience managing large digital teams.
- Superb organisational and people management skills.
- Strong understanding of the creative and development processes within a large agency.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and to tight deadlines.
- High attention to detail
- Team player
- The ability to work under pressure and multitask
For further information, please contact Ash Budden on 02 9114 8160 or email firstname.lastname@example.org