Are you an experienced Digital Producer/ Account Manager looking to work with a growing Design & Branding Agency in the heart of Potts Point? Our client is a food and beverage focused brand and design studio that partners with luxury brands to deliver work we all will recognise.
We are on the hunt for a Producer/ Account Manager to make a considerable mark on the industry and the agency clients. You will be responsible for the management & delivery of websites & eDM campaigns to ensure they are successfully delivered on time, on budget and to the highest technical standard. You will be involved from brief to delivery, scope of work, budgets, timelines & Implementation.
If innovative, funky, out of the box F&B products get you of of bed in the morning, then we want to chat to you! Premium work makes you giddy and you have a genuine passion for boutique brands and helping their ideas come to life.
Let’s chat about the role
- Creating briefs & reverse briefs for digital projects
- Brief creation for suppliers & design team
- Scope of work, estimate suggestions & advising the best solution adhering to budgets
- Create purchase orders and invoices for project execution
- Project planning & management & resource management
- Communication of schedules & timelines with the team & clients through
- Leading working in progress meetings & updates
- Work to timelines
- Manage project issues & decisions & escalate where appropriate
- Deliver projects within the agreed time and budget parameters
Let’s chat about you
- Previous experience digital or mobile in an agency or studio
- Working responsive and eCommerce websites, eDM platforms.
- Ability to implement appropriate project processes to manage scope, quality, timing and budget including early detection of variance
- Strong client facing experience from a Client Service or Dig Production/Project Management background
- Reporting and tracking project performance experience
- Ability to communicate with developers on functional specifications
- Website planning from scope to execution
- Hands on skills such as updating website content via CMS; managing hosting; managing integration with social media accounts
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office
- Understanding of the branding development process
- Previous experience with Briefcase project management software desirable
If you are looking for your next career move and want to work with a great team in an awesome location and you are great clients, then this is the gig for you!
For further information, please contact Ash Budden on 02 9114 8160 or email email@example.com
Interactiveinc finds digital people for digital jobs. With more than 50 digital roles to fill every month, we are the recruiters both clients and candidates come to first. To find out more about this or any of our digital jobs, call +61 2 9114 8160 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.interactiveinc.com.au