Leading environmental not-for-profit organisation is on the hunt for a gun hybrid digital/print designer
You will need to be a motivated, creatively driven individual with a love for all things design. Ideally you will have more than 2 years’ commercial experience and if successful you will have the opportunity to work within a friendly supportive team that is both flexible and passionate.
To be considered you must have the following
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, InDesign and illustrator, and sound skills in Animate and Sketch
- Experience executing creative concepts and layouts for print and digital
- First hand working knowledge of designing small to large websites
- Knowledge of CMS email marketing platforms such as Mail Chimp
- Video editing knowledge using Adobe Premiere/After Effects (a nice to have)
- Able to maintain corporate websites.
- Have the ability to work quickly to meet client deadlines
- Be a team player
If this all sounds like the role for you please send your CV to email@example.com or for any further questions call Mark on 9114 8160.