Our client is looking for an experienced Community Manager to join the content and digital team. The job will be working on a luxury automotive account, so ideally you will have experience in automotive or be an automotive enthusiast.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Day-to-day community management
- Development of social content calendars
- Create and manage client content plans from inception through to uploading and monitoring.
- Monitor client social media platforms inline with client directives.
- Identify digital trends to be incorporated across social media, content and media.
- Analyse the market, competitors and customers to provide actionable insights for clients.
- Participate in creating annual departmental goals that support overall company goals.
- Complete weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports as applicable for clients detailing results.
- Ensure clients remain at the forefront of digital in terms of target audience behavioural changes, strategies and technologies.
- Insights reporting across the relevant channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Klout, etc.)
- Competitor reviews and best practice analysis.
- Copywriting for social and eDM content.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience in automotive or be an automotive enthusiast.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills. Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Superb client management skills. In line with agency values candidate must maintain a high standard and level of polish at all times.
- Passionate about digital developments/trends; Solid understanding of social media and digital content strategies.
- Experience in working with senior executives; ability to work independently and meet deadlines. Ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks and changing priorities.
- Must be an energetic team player who is willing to do what it takes to get the job done.
- Minimum 1 year experience working in a similar role.
Ready to take on a new challenge? Please take a moment to apply online or forward your CV to email@example.com