My client, an established and leading online lending platform, are currently looking to bring on a Business Intelligence Analyst.
This is a great opportunity to join a high performing team and act as the primary contributor and driver of business intelligence reporting and analytics to deliver insights that drive strong commercial outcomes. This role sits in the Marketing team but works closely with data scientists and other key stakeholders to deliver key business insights.
- Provide ongoing meaningful commercial insights and direction which improve real-time and strategic decision-making
- Develop and maintain an accountable and agile reporting framework that is best tailored to highlight key business levers and help drive day to day performance of the business
- Analyse the performance of marketing activities against internal targets and competitors, ensuring the business has a clear line of site of its performance
- Work closely with stakeholders to ensure provision of high quality data and automation
- Developing dashboards and scenario modelling with Tableau for marketing activities, including trend analysis
- Modelling, sanitising and preparation of data for the use of reporting, analytics, and self-service business intelligence with visualisation tools.
- Analyse and transform data from varying sources including Salesforce, Marketo, Google Analytics, Mixpanel, External Bureaus, into meaningful insights delivered via dashboards, reporting (regular and adhoc) and analysis.
- Support the Marketing teams in identifying current gaps and future trends, both internal and externally focused
- Tertiary qualifications or formally studied in a relevant discipline
- A minimum of 2-4 years’ work experience in a similar role(s).
- Strong reporting and analytical skills, the ability to get behind the numbers and identify what is driving the behaviours, what are the new and emerging trends. Using this analysis to shape future campaigns and business initiatives
- Understanding of Data visualisation
- Experience with Tableau and complex data sets
- Experience working with complex data sets
- Strong knowledge in SQL is required. Experience with Salesforce is desirable
For further information, please contact Ash Budden on 02 9114 8160 or email email@example.com