Great opportunity for a Digital Business Analyst to join a project team redesigning and delivering web services for by a large national audience.
From discovery and ideation process with various stakeholders, play a key technical role in user story and solutions design of a best practice, agile project delivery team.
- Proven experience in business analysis for digital projects, working in agile teams
- Strong technical skills with a proven ability to translate and document stakeholder and business needs into solution requirements and user stories
- Excellent presentation and both written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable in a dynamic environment and managing uncertainty
- Comfortable working with people across all levels of an organisation, including senior executives
- Demonstrated facilitation and stakeholder management skills, including strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Solid understanding of web services, commonly used web platforms and frameworks and cloud infrastructure will be beneficial, to help us identify solutions that best meet our requirements.
Nice-to-have skills and experience
- Agile and/or project management certifications
- Ability to work flexibly and remotely if required
Sound like an interesting next career step? What to find out more? Please take a moment to apply online.
Interactiveinc finds digital people for digital jobs. With more than 50 digital roles to fill every month, we are the recruiters both clients and candidates come to first. To find out more about this or any of our digital jobs, call +61 2 9114 8160 or visit www.interactiveinc.com.au