Want to work with one of Australia’s fasting growing software development & data analytics agencies? Do you have a passion for working with data & analytics and partnering with some of the most iconic brands around the globe? We are looking for an experienced Web Analyst to hit the ground running and work on a bunch of innovative projects.
You will be an experienced Web Analyst preferably from a Telco background who wants to work in a dynamic agency. Key responsibilities will be creating company-wide reporting framework strategies, generating reports, contributing data for planning, proposals & program evaluation, create technical guidelines, develop dashboards & provide website configuration guidelines to measure & evaluate.
What you’ll need:
- Experience across clickstream analysis tools: GA, AA or Telco BI
- Working knowledge with Data Warehouses & database concepts
- Hands on experience with Tag Manager, Webmaster Tools, AdWords
- The ability to devise different way to evaluate analytics & findings
- Current or recent Telco industry experience
What’s in it for you:
- Working with global clients
- Flexible working hours
- Training & development
- Freedom to experiment with emerging technologies
- Competitive salary package & company benefits
If you’re an experience Web analyst and this role sounds like you, then please do not hesitate to apply. I look forward to chatting. For further information, please contact Emily Vaughan on 02 9114 8160 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Interactiveinc finds digital people for digital jobs. With more than 50 digital roles to fill every month, we are the recruiters both clients and candidates come to first. To find out more about this or any of our digital jobs, call +61 2 9114 8160 or email email@example.com or visit www.interactiveinc.com.au