The Technical Director role establishes the technology vision, manages complex product development and leads the continuous evolution of the technology offering. You have extensive experience in enterprise solution integration and implementation, customised product development and an exceptional technical architecture and engineering background.
As a member of the management team you will report directly to the Managing Director and work collaboratively to mentor, manage and develop teams, contribute your thought leadership to the technology community and build relationships with clients and our partner network to help drive business development.
EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS
- 10-12 years experience in technology with a robust background in technical architecture and back-end development
- 5+ years in .NET
- Experience leading large projects and running multi-year technology and development roadmaps
- Extensive knowledge of the .NET ecosystem, particularly in relation to modern tooling (NuGet, Roslyn, MSBuild, MVC, etc)
- Familiarity with the latest web development practises (npm/yarn, react, angular, etc)
- Familiarity with advances in mobile app development frameworks i.e. React Native etc
- Deep familiarity with enterprise software solutions like Adobe, Sitecore, Salesforce, etc
- Exceptional experience in web platforms allows you to provide advice and code reviews in all matters of web, hosting infrastructure, and data security
- Experience working in a lean/agile agency, studio or consultancy environment
For further information or to apply online, please forward your CV to email@example.com or call (02) 9114 8160.
Interactiveinc finds digital people for digital jobs. With more than 50 digital roles to fill every month, we are the recruiters both clients and candidates come to first. To find out more about this or any of our digital jobs, call +61 2 9114 8160 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.interactiveinc.com.au