Want to work with one of the biggest agency networks and partner with some of the biggest brands around the globe? Are you an experienced Senior Account Manager or Account Director looking to lead innovative ATL campaigns, join an award-winning team & take the next step to and grow in your career?
This agency is a dynamic agency that basis their entire work on creating a memorable experience for their customers. Forever creating campaigns across traditional advertising, social, digital & experiential, they form ideas that start a conversation – one to remember.
You will be an integrated marketing professional with a strong background in ATL advertising & communication. Working across the development & execution of campaign plans, timelines & project plans, you will be the go-to for the client and continue to build strategic partnerships.
What you’ll need:
- 5-7 years industry experience
- Experience working in an agency environment (desirable)
- Proven experience growing accounts, winning new business, pitches etc
- Integrated & ATL campaign experience – mandatory
- Retail activations – desirable
- Strong attention to details, organisational & communication skills
What’s in it for you:
- Great training & career growth
- Working with global brands in a major communications network
- Vibrant agency culture
- Competitive remuneration package
- Work-life balance
- Agency perks – events, activities etc
- Onsite parking
- Mobile phone
If this sounds like you and you’re looking for your next big move apply now! For further information, please contact Emily Vaughan on 02 9114 8160 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Interactiveinc finds digital people for digital jobs. With more than 50 digital roles to fill every month, we are the recruiters both clients and candidates come to first. To find out more about this or any of our digital jobs, call +61 2 9114 8160 or email email@example.com or visit www.interactiveinc.com.au