Calling all Python developers with a knack for data modeling & analytics and loves the challenge of problem solving and building your own tools.
Established startup client at the intersection of finance, data, and tech is looking for a Python Developer to join a dedicated, high performing team. Collaborative and empowering the team, the company culture puts everyone in control of shaping the product – if you have a great idea and want to see it done, then all you have to do is DO IT.
Work with founders and be given every opportunity to expand on your skill set to build an industry first web platform built with scalability and adaptivity at the core.
- At least 2 years of Python experience writing production code in large-scale web-based architectures
- 1+ years’ experience delivering production platforms in Node.js
- Experience with Python Libraries (scikit, pandas, numpy, scipy) especially in the area of text analysis/mining / logical analysis / problem solving
- Experience in at least one object-oriented programming, e.g. Java, C++, C#
- Experience in at least one SQL technology
- Experience designing and building well-structured APIs
- A Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science
- Knowledge of NoSQL technologies, Elastic Search, and machine learning environments like Azure ML, Google Cloud ML / Predictive Analytics, Amazon ML a big advantage
- Experience writing technical specifications and documentations.
- Experience with any agile software development methodologies
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Competitive salary
- Relaxed work environment- official start time is 10am so you can sleep in after a late night.
- Flat hierarchy/ management structure
- The opportunity to use cutting edge technology
Want to make a difference? Please take a moment to apply online and send your CV to email@example.com.
Interactiveinc finds digital people for digital jobs. With more than 50 digital roles to fill every month, we are the recruiters both clients and candidates come to first. To find out more about this or any of our digital jobs, call +61 2 9114 8160 or visit www.interactiveinc.com.au