We are looking for an experienced Digital Producer who is dynamic and self-motivated to join a leading Global Agency. You will be a part of the team that delivers unforgettable work, the type that people just can’t stop talking about. They know how to create a vibing office and have some pretty sweet perks to make what you love doing, even better! You will be working with a top automotive brand, gain a competitive salary and deliver some exhilarating and just plain fab work!
You will be the client-facing producer responsible for evolving creative concepts into high quality, clear set deliverables. You will be the point of contact to the client, communicate any issues & be across project timelines. To say you’re a problem solver is an understatement. You will:
- Manage small-medium size methodological tasks & projects
- Lead & define scope of work, goals, deliverables, timelines & budgets
- Manage resources & internal teams to execute conceptual work into clear deliverables
- Ensure projects are on track through task lists, status reports, on time, to budget & of the highest quality
- Communicate project process, issues & resolutions to the client & teams
What’s in it for them?
- 4 years industry experience in an agency or product environment
- Strong digital & systematic experience
- Proficient in JIRA
- Extensive experience with agile project management methodologies
- Strong CMS experience – ideally Sitecore
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- Automotive experience desirable
What’s in it for you?
- Global agency network & automotive client
- Sweet agency perks
- Fab salary
- Nifty training & career growth
- Flexible working arrangements
For further information, please contact Emily Vaughan on 02 9114 8160 or email email@example.com
Interactiveinc finds digital people for digital jobs. With more than 50 digital roles to fill every month, we are the recruiters both clients and candidates come to first. To find out more about this or any of our digital jobs, call +61 2 9114 8160 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.interactiveinc.com.au