As a Digital Producer, your key focus will be to manage projects from initial scope all the way through to deployment.
If successful you will have a once in a lifetime opportunity to work with a truly inspiring team and work on some seriously exciting projects.
Whats in it for you:
- Great pay rates
- Career growth at a top tier agency in Melbourne
- Awesome work culture
- Working on a globally recognized top-tier brand
Day to day tasks will include:
- Liaise with assigned partners and manage third-party vendors.
- Lead meetings, presentations, and conference calls.
- Ensure delivery of projects are on time and on budget.
- Manage mid-large size systematic projects.
- Define the approach and scope of projects.
- Communicate project progress to client, issues and resolutions.
- Keep projects on track through clear task lists, issue tracking, status reports etc.
To be considered you will:
- Have the ability to deliver large-scale projects
- Be client facing
- Proven PM methodology experience across Agile, Prince etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Extensive digital/creative agency background – preferably at 5+ years
- Able to multi task effectively.
- People management experience.
- CMS experience, ideally Sitecore.
- Sound presenting skills.
- Thoroughly enjoy being the project lead on large complex clients.
- Degree qualified.
If this sounds like you please email me direct firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 911 48160.
Interactiveinc finds digital people for digital jobs. With more than 50 digital roles to fill every month, we are the recruiters both clients and candidates come to first. To find out more about this or any of our digital jobs, call +61 2 9114 8160 or email Jess@interactiveinc.com.au or visit www.interactiveinc.com.au