We are looking for a digital analyst to join an Award Winning Global Agency to lead on measurement, testing and reporting on Client Digital Campaigns and Platforms. This agency is one of the best in the business and has a cracking office & location to go with it. They have sweet perks, work with iconic clients and they are always seeking to find the best talent in the business.
For this role, you will be a data whisperer of sorts to develop a forward-thinking, compelling & data-driven story that aligns client business with communication objectives.
- Be a master of telling compelling stories with data
- Site analytics, strategy & implementation
- Develop forward-thinking, data-driven recommendations that align with client business and communications objectives.
- Measurement, planning, tag management & producing reports
- Quantify opportunities with clear traffic, performance and budget recommendations, and present to clients
- Collaborate with clients and internally on how to architect/optimise campaigns
- Requires a minimum 3-5 years experience in data analysis or similar roles
- Ability to tell compelling stories with data.
- In-depth knowledge of common analytics packages, including GA (premium preferred but not essential), native and third-party social analytics and mobile application analytics platforms
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing
- Fluent in GA, GTM, GWT & understanding of AdWords, Doubleclick Campaign Manager, New Relic & social monitoring tools
- Detailed understanding of SEO, Business Intelligence systems & APIs
- Great analytical & problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail & time management skills
Interactiveinc finds digital people for digital jobs. With more than 50 digital roles to fill every month, we are the recruiters both clients and candidates come to first. To find out more about this or any of our digital jobs, call +61 2 9114 8160 or email email@example.com or visit www.interactiveinc.com.au