Who we’re looking for:
- You’re highly analytical and an intelligent thought leader.
- Working closely with an Agile Engineering team and Industry / Product Experts, you’ll ensure this industry-first technology platform adds value to the user and stays in line with the vision of the product
- As the intermediary between Stakeholders and Development, you understand balancing time-to-market with a considered and professional approach to design, delivery, and problem resolution.
- You love learning, formally and on your own.
- You have a curiosity to develop with potential into areas as diverse as product management and data science
- We encourage and value diversity at all levels.
This position will be pivotal and the intermediary between Business/Users and Development to ensure technical and functional requirements are analysed, communicated, prioritised and tested to deliver an industry-first platform. Collaborating with our DevOps, UX/UI experts, full- stack engineers, data scientists, QA, and industry experts.
- A Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science or other relevant discipline (with additional training) or equivalent experience
- Tertiary qualifications in computer science, information systems, business analysis or equivalent.
- 3-5 years’ experience in analysing and testing technology projects.
- Strong analysis and documentation ability, including ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements.
- Ability to analyse, interpret, and present technical information and concepts.
- Technical competency in administering and supporting IT applications and their end users.
- Ability to plan and test accurately and effectively
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Keen to learn more about this exciting opportunity? Please take a moment to apply online or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.