Want to work with one of the biggest agency networks and partner with some of the biggest brands around the globe? Are you an experienced Experiential Events Manager looking to work on out of the box experiential events & activations? It’s your turn to join an award-winning team & take the next step to and grow in your career!
This agency is a dynamic and basis their entire work on creating a memorable experience for their customers. Forever creating campaigns across traditional advertising, social, digital & experiential, they form ideas that start a conversation and one to remember.
Reporting to the Experiential Events Manager, you will help lead in the development, planning & execution of branded experiential activity & events. As well as but not limited to, executing campaigns, manage timelines & project plans, develop strong client relationships, project management & help win & grow new business.
What you’ll need:
- Min 2-5 years of branded event management or experiential marketing in an agency environment
- Integrated marketing experience and exposure good understanding of Communication and Advertising Industry
- Outgoing, energetic & positive personality with strong communication skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once
- Creative mind who loves to challenge the norm
- Organised and able to plan & problem solve
- Flexibility to work/travel interstate when required
What’s in it for you:
- Be apart of a vibrant & growing agency
- Great training & career growth opportunities
- Competitive salary package
- Regular agency perks & events
- Onsite parking
- Mobile phone
If this sounds like you and you’re looking for the next step in your career then we want to hear from you! For further information, please contact Emily Vaughan on 02 9114 8160 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Interactiveinc finds digital people for digital jobs. With more than 50 digital roles to fill every month, we are the recruiters both clients and candidates come to first. To find out more about this or any of our digital jobs, call +61 2 9114 8160 or email email@example.com or visit www.interactiveinc.com.au