Our client is looking for an eager Account Manager to join their growing, dynamic digital agency here in Sydney. This agency knows their stuff in the digital space and really understands what it means to build strong client relationships. They always deliver innovative work and that’s why clients partner with them to build their brand and digital presence. They have great perks and work together in a funky office.
What’s the role you say?
- Working on multiple digital projects – web & app builds, social campaigns, email marketing & banner ads.
- Advise on digital strategies & understand the clients business objectives
- Building tight-knit relationships with clients, be the first point of contact for the client & address requests
- Develop project scope of work, timelines, budgets & reports
- Liaise with suppliers, stakeholders, internal teams, write proposals & briefs
Ok, I’m sold, what should I bring?
- Minimum 2 years digital agency experience
- Strong Project Management skills
- Experience managing end-to-end digital projects & love building relationships
- Awesome time management skills – you love to be organised
- Skills in Microsoft Word, Excel & Powerpoint or Keynote
Whether you are an AE looking to step up, a Digital Producer wanting to move into Client Service or an AM ready to jump into a new role, then this is the role for you! It’s a cool gang in a fab office and they are excited to have you on board!
For further information, please contact Emily Vaughan on 02 9114 8160 or email email@example.com
Interactiveinc finds digital people for digital jobs. With more than 50 digital roles to fill every month, we are the recruiters both clients and candidates come to first. To find out more about this or any of our digital jobs, call +61 2 9114 8160 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.interactiveinc.com.au