Our client are looking for an experienced User Researcher to work amongst a multidisciplinary team to plan, execute, synthesis and provide recommendations from User Research.
You will be responsible for collaborating and ensuring that user needs are understood and considered in all the decisions the team is making as well as participating in other cross-agency activities.
The team will be made up of a delivery manager, product manager, interaction designer, tech lead and service designer.
You will design to make services easy for everyone to be able to understand and use, with a focus on web standards, usability and accessibility.
- Demonstrate a minimum of 5 years experience in User Research
- Demonstrated experience with synthesis and sense making of qualitative research
- Demonstrated experience in compelling written, visual and verbal communication of user research insights
- Demonstrated experience creating research artefacts that effectively communicate to a wide audience
- Demonstrated experience working in a multidisciplinary, digital delivery team, ideally using agile methods
To apply for this role, please do so through this Ad or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org