Connecting people & brands is what this agency does, and does very well. They engage consumers in a meaningful and creative way. This agency combines creativity & innovation to deliver leading work for all of their clients. Having truly gone from strength to strength, they are now on the hunt for a strategically minded Social Media Manager to join their growing team.
This agency really knows how to look after their staff. The culture is on-point, location is great, company growth – happening, career development & respect in the industry – sorted!
To excel as Social Media Manager, we are looking for a bold self-starter who has has a strategic mind, is motivated by analytics and most of all loves all things social media. You will be leading strategy, inventing content & calendars, handling analytics focused on social campaigns. Other than your love for social, be ready to show off your skills in utilising data, reporting on performance & optimise content across all social tools such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, Snapchat, LinkedIn etc. It is critical that in this role, your Paid Social Media experience will shine through! You will have an extraordinary Community Manager to help you along the way.
What you’ll need:
- 5 years experience in a similar social role
- A real passion for social & digital
- Deep understanding of community development, social planning, social management, content optimisation & engagement tracking
- Know the savvy ways of using analytical & social media tools
- Experience leading a Community Manager or team
- Knowing your stuff in social strategy & development
- A love for creating content (excellent writing skills) & community growth
- Skills in photography, Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign – a bonus!
- Attention to detail that will knock your socks off
- Personal drive, love coming up with ideas and showing initiative
- Strong communicator who loves speaking with clients
If you’re a social-obsessed, know the space like the back of your hand, have a mind for strategy, content & loves chatting with clients, then we all know it’s time for you to scoot on over to your next big role. Location, environment, culture are all taken care of. We just need you!
For further information, please contact Emily Vaughan on 02 9114 8160 or email email@example.com
Interactiveinc finds digital people for digital jobs. With more than 50 digital roles to fill every month, we are the recruiters both clients and candidates come to first. To find out more about this or any of our digital jobs, call +61 2 9114 8160 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.interactiveinc.com.au