Our client are in need of an experienced Service Designer to work amongst a multidisciplinary team to understand the overall service opportunity and transition from current state to an improved service, using service design techniques.
You will ensure that user needs are understood and considered in the decisions the team is making as well as participating in cross-agency activities.
The team will be made up of a delivery manager, product manager, user researcher, tech lead and interaction designer and you will all design to make services easy for everyone to be able to understand and use, with a focus on web standards, usability and accessibility.
- Extensive experience in the design of digital services for large organisations
- Demonstrable experience working in a User Centered Design environment
- Demonstrated experience mapping complex service environments both as is and future state based on insights from user research
- Demonstrated experience planning, conducting, analysing and making recommendations on user research for delivery teams
- Demonstrated experience working on operational services
- Demonstrated experience presenting persuasively to senior stakeholders
To apply for this role, please do so through this Ad or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org