Award-winning, globally renowned agency seeks Senior Front End or Full Stack .NET Web Developer to work along side a talented, driven and collaborative team delivering innovative campaigns and projects on dynamic accounts.
- Develop and improve upon new and existing websites and applications’ user interfaces and performance across various digital platforms and experiences that reach audiences both nationally and globally.
- Work closely with talented UX driven designers turning designs into clean and delightful working web and mobile applications and server-side engineers to develop complex, interactive and database-driven websites and applications.
- Create with the user above everything else, taking a holistic view of how the code, design, interaction and content affect the user experience of the project.
Skills & Experience:
- Tertiary qualification or alternate industry based course
- Two years as a full stack or front-end developer in the web, marketing or communications industry
- Experience with web development tools including Grunt, Gulp, Bower, GIT, SVN, npm, webpack
- Solid understanding of server side languages (C#, PHP) highly regarded as well as CMS and frameworks
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Proactive and positive approach to work and an eagerness to learn and progress
- CMS experience – Kentico/Umbraco/Sitecore
- WordPress, Drupal, Laravel
- IIS knowledge
Sound like you? Have an impressive portfolio to share. Please take a moment to apply online and send your CV to email@example.com
Interactiveinc finds digital people for digital jobs. With more than 50 digital roles to fill every month, we are the recruiters both clients and candidates come to first. To find out more about this or any of our digital jobs, call +61 2 9114 8160 or visit www.interactiveinc.com.au