Our client, an award winning digital agency is looking for a talented Senior Digital Producer/ Project Manager to join and grow their team in Sydney.
This agency embodies digital, and has been at the forefront of innovation for years. As a senior digital producer, you will be involved in everything from developing dynamic platforms and ecosystems, website development and redevelopment, micro-sites & apps.
As the senior digital producer, you will assist in training others, communicating best practice and management of juniors. A diplomatic operator, you will be working in a client facing capacity, guiding the client’s decisions to balance long-term vision vs. short-term business obligations.
- To scope, spec , project manage and deliver medium and long term digital solutions/ campaigns from inception through to delivery
- To produce all documentation associated with a digital project
- To maintain timeframes and budgets
- Communicate with key stakeholders
- To support Account Services and the digital team with all projects
- Serve as the main client interface on projects, clarify strategic requirements, explain complex ideas clearly, and manage expectations
- Oversee multiple producers and interdisciplinary project teams
- Lead and inspire teams by communicating a vision for the project as well as involving people at the optimal levels for project success
- Lead meetings with senior clients, ensure that they meet the stated objectives
- Ensure all deliverables are of the highest quality
- Work in an independent fashion, solve problems, make decisions, and communicate effectively in difficult situations
- Participate in the development of new business
Previous experience & qualifications:
- 5 years’ agency experience
- Managing large budgets of minimum $300k
- Wire-framing and specification documentation
- Working knowledge of Scrum, Agile, or Waterfall development methodologies
- Project management tools such as Jira, Confluence
- CMS experience- any of AEM, Sitecore, WordPress, Drupal, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- DoubleClick and Sizmek a “nice to have”, as are UI & IA design skills
- Have a true passion for digital, want to produce work which not only meets client requirements, but betters it!
For further information or to apply online, please forward your CV to email@example.com or call (02) 9114 8160.
Interactiveinc finds digital people for digital jobs. With more than 50 digital roles to fill every month, we are the recruiters both clients and candidates come to first. To find out more about this or any of our digital jobs, call +61 2 9114 8160 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.interactiveinc.com.au