Our client is a leading agency with a swanky new office in Melbourne. They work with an array of clients to deliver cutting edge work on a global scale.
You will learn the methods and principles that guide the work whilst also working closely with the Sydney office to help direct, shape and build a huge platform.
You will be working amongst an agile team of designers and developers whilst working closely with the client to build a digital ecosystem centered around the ownership experience/platform.
As the role progresses, you will be required to work across an array of other exciting new projects.
- Extensive digital design experience at a mid-senior level
- Cutting edge product design skills that demonstrate the brand through rich interactive experiences
- Understanding of UX principles, interaction design and development
- Technical understanding – not necessarily the ability to code, but understand how design decisions can affect build times
- Photoshop, Sketch and After Effects
- Ability to provide examples of website builds, apps, image creation and photoshopping
- Agile experience
Not essential, but would be beneficial:
- Experience dealing directly with clients and leading small teams
- Campaign experience in an agency environment
- Ability to bring ideas to life and sell them in to clients
- Understanding of animation from a product design perspective
- 3D Knowledge
To apply for this role, please do so through this Ad or send your CV and Folio to firstname.lastname@example.org