Being an innovative, digital agency, this role will give you the opportunity to learn from leading industry executives & work across market leading dynamic brands. They have a high-energy culture, motivated team members all within an awesome office where something new & exciting happens every single day. If this type of culture and a dynamic environment suits you, then don’t miss this rare opportunity.
You will be there to support the Account Director & team in promoting an effective use of digital and direct marketing as well as to drive the development and implementation of Digital & CRM projects from brief through to end delivery, and everything in-between.
- Manage a range of digital, data & CRM projects
- Work closely with the client and production team to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Follow visionary trends in the online space that impact the client brand
- Act as a client liaison within the agency
- Deliver work you’re proud of and you know is perfect
- Develop clear briefs with client
- Lead the more junior team members below
- 3-4 years agency experience
- CRM experience is desired
- Ability to analyse the client business and think strategically
- Good time and project management skills
- Amazing attention to detail and a great communicator
- Ability to build relationships – both with clients and agency team
Interactiveinc finds digital people for digital jobs. With more than 50 digital roles to fill every month, we are the recruiters both clients and candidates come to first. To find out more about this or any of our digital jobs, call +61 2 9114 8160 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.interactiveinc.com.au