Job Category :
Accounts & Client Services
Job Type :
Transform the way people interact with Brands. Renowned communication agency with entrepreneurial spirit seeks Senior Account Director/Group Account Director to lead a number of large complex clients.
The agency is extremely entrepreneurial with a long-established brand in the marketing place, this role is ideal for someone at Senior Account Director looking to take on a bigger challenge and truly elevate themselves to senior management within an agency.
- Develop and execute an engagement strategy in collaboration with the team.
- Accountable for growing the business, client satisfaction, and team retention.
- Manage day to day client relationship.
- Identify client’s requirements and develop effective social marketing programs to deliver business results.
- Serve as a new business resource and actively pursue new revenue sources.
- Participate in strategic development of new business such as RFP responses and proposal writing. Manage implementation of integrating offerings and tools.
- Lead the training of Account Supervisors and Account Managers across the account.
- Ensure the use of “best practices” and effective processes across the business.
- 5 years in the industry with demonstrated client management and strategy experience.
- Experience developing digital projects and managing multi-disciplinary teams across multiple time zones.
- Demonstrated experience running large engagements with Fortune 500 clients or equivalent.
- Experience with various projects types, including social, mobile, brand, and strategic consulting.
- Proven track record of managing multi-million dollar accounts successfully.
Join this expanding team by applying and forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org