This agency is truly passionate about the digital landscape and its ever-changing demands. Staying relevant, innovative and strategy driven focusing on results is the core of what they do. If you permeate digital and love creating new digital avenues for your clients to explore, then this is going to be the digital job for you.
In this role you will be managing on of their top tier clients with a huge strategic focus. The focus will be on the detail – ensuring that the team, from strategy to social to design and development are all motivated to reach the core destination that you’re driving.
To be successful for the job, you must be able to show a previous successful track record in the following responsibilities –
• Strategic account planning, whilst winning the trust of the clients
• Developing digital projects from platform/ ecosystem builds, website redevelopment, microsites, social media to apps
• Understand the value of innovation for the business, the client brand and the end user
• Analysing project performance activity that maximises results for both the agency and the client
• Writing digital strategic briefs that include social, online, content and app development
• Producing resource plans and budget scopes for digital campaigns
• Working with various agency teams such as copywriters, developers, designers, UX and strategists
• Managing client commercials and negotiating budgets for projects and retainers
• Passion about digital
• 5yrs+ Account Service experience in integrated or digital agencies a must
• Managing accounts of over $400k
• Experience working in large and boutique agencies a bonus
• Autonomous, motivated and persistent
• Being able to work to a certain level of ambiguity
• FMCG, Automotive, Telco experience a plus
To apply for this role, send your resume through to email@example.com or call 02 9114 8160 for further information.