Leading agency/consultancy on the hunt for a motivated and passionate Senior Producer who is looking to step up to EP.
They are experts at project management (managing briefs, timelines, budgets, scope creep, production teams and stakeholders) and are proficient in allocating and managing resources for all projects running through the agency. Highly skilled at “scoping” digital executions (IA/UX, Func Specs, Wireframes etc.), the HOP demonstrates ownership and control over their assigned projects, displays excellent communication and people management skills; as well as understanding the creative and strategic considerations that impact delivering a project successfully.
Additionally, the HOP is an adept client service manager and has a clear understanding of the commercial considerations tied to managing production within a digital agency. The HOP leads the Producer team and is responsible for managing, mentoring and supporting all producers. Importantly, the HOP assists the General Manager (GM) in ensuring all projects are delivered on time and on budget while meeting client and agency expectations. The HOP is also responsible for ensuring agency processes are adhered to and leads the agency in this regard.
- Minimum of 5 years project management experience in digital communication.
- At least 3 years experience creating user flows, site maps, wireframes and func specs.
- Proven experience in successfully managing large interactive/web projects and budgets.
- Working knowledge of Display Advertising processes – Media Schedules, Adservers etc.
- Working knowledge of eCRM processes and platforms – Marketo, Traction etc.
- Experience integrating with key social networks and their API’s – Facebook, Twitter etc.
- Working knowledge of database and server/hosting technologies (i.e. LAMP setups).
- Interest in current and developing project management ideas and methodologies.
- Ability to learn new technologies and marketing concepts quickly.
- Knowledge of common PM software tools (used for wireframes, timelines and job ticketing).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as strong presentation skills.
- Ability to stay calm and deliver great results under pressure.
- Approachable, friendly, enthusiastic, proactive and fun to work with.
- Self motivated, flexible and able to work without supervision.
- An uncompromising pride in self and work.
- Excellent attention to detail.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has put in the hard yards and believes they are at the stage at which they can step up to the next level or indeed a fantastic role for a more seasoned set of hands.
For further information, please contact Emily Vaughan on 02 9114 8160 or email email@example.com
Interactiveinc finds digital people for digital jobs. With more than 50 digital roles to fill every month, we are the recruiters both clients and candidates come to first. To find out more about this or any of our digital jobs, call +61 2 9114 8160 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.interactiveinc.com.au