Our client is an Award Winning, leading integrated agency looking for a Mid-Weight Digital Producer to join their gang. We want you on board where you’ll, click with clients, deliver extraordinary work, smash timelines & love what you do. This agency are leaders in their space and truly offer a great place to work. They know their stuff, clients love working with them and all together working in a fab location.
We are on the move to find the next best producer who has at least 2 years agency experience and be ready to join a really cool gang! You have a knack for building and maintaining great working relationships with clients, fellow team members and all other departments. A real passion for the digital space is you all over and sharing that knowledge and passion within the agency is what you’ll do.
You understand an identify the in-depth tasks, the people and time required for digital projects, have a good grasp of overall business objectives, plus the ability to generate ideas and recommend appropriate solutions. You just love being a Producer!
- Ensure projects are consistently delivered on time & within budget
- Develop project deliveries, statement of works, project plans, brief estimations & functional specs
- Develop and maintain positive relationships internally & externally
- Client focus in a service delivery environment
- Manage testing & quality process
- Motivate & generate enthusiasm within the team
- Ensure all brand guidelines are met & the QA process is followed
- Manage problems within projects to ensure a solution is met.
What you’ll need:
- 2 + years in a similar role within an agency
- Experience leading small-medium size digital projects
- Experience working on display & CRM campaigns, web builds & optimisations and content creation
- Excellent communication skills & attention to detail
- Experience understanding briefs, client meetings & delivering to timelines
- Knowledge of Waterfall, Scrum & Agile methodologies
- Experience working with JIRA tool a bonus
- Deep understanding of media platforms (Sizmek), CMSs (WordPress, Drupal, Adobe Suite), eDM tools (Mailchimp & Traction Digital)
- Degree in related field or equivalent
If you are looking for your next career move and want to work with a great team in an awesome location and you are great clients, then this is the gig for you!
For further information, please contact Emily Vaughan on 02 9114 8160 or email email@example.com
Interactiveinc finds digital people for digital jobs. With more than 50 digital roles to fill every month, we are the recruiters both clients and candidates come to first. To find out more about this or any of our digital jobs, call +61 2 9114 8160 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.interactiveinc.com.au